joi, 9 octombrie 2008

i've found some kind of fairytale and i would not change it for the world

What could be more beautiful than someone who's thinking at you? Who's holding you, stopping anything that may come between you? Who's looking at you with "that" look. That deep, indecipherable look but at the same time so easy to interpret because of "that" smile...
I never dreamed that i would be the princess of the story, that i will depend of him entirely. Everybody dreams of this. The fact is that i was beginning to feel that my happily ever after will take only a few years. Three to be more exact (after "Dragostea dureaza 3 ani" Frédéric Beigbeder). But instead i found myself dreaming at an eternal embrace, wishing i would see the same smile every night and day that,
every morning I will wake up and the first thing I would want is to see his face.
It's so right to feel "that" hug every time you simply need it and to know that your acts are so decisive to someone else.
Allie: Look at us, we're already fightin'
Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Allie: So what?
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? (The Notebook)
And this is exactly what i'll do every time everything gets between us. I'm gonna think that my meaningless story became a fairytale because of him. That i became that star from "Stardust" who shined the most powerful when she was happy... with the owner of her hearth.

Un comentariu:

Denisa L spunea...

mi-au placut mult The Notebook si Stardust iar cartea astept sa o termine o prietena!

raspuns la prima intrebare: in cazul meu o pereche de pantofi superbi(sau mai multi)